Cessna 180 C-GUGL
Description of Accident/Damage
- Aug 2018 – aircraft landed in shallow water, hit sand-bar and flipped over. Subsequently, during recovery, aircraft dropped from helicopter into forested area. Severe damage throughout including wings, floats, tail feathers (except elevators)., roof, LH door frame, aft fuselage.
- Primary structural areas not damaged - Landing gear boxes, Firewall, wheel gear.
Continental O-470-K S/N
- Recently Overhauled
- No apparent physical damage
McCauley 2A34C50-NP S/N 721803
- Log Books are soon to arrive – more details to follow shortly
- GNC 250XL Com/GPS – EDM 730 with 6 cyl EGT/CHT and more.
- Atlee Dodge firewall mounted battery
- Atlee Dodge folding jump seat
- 100 + pictures and video available at this link….C-GUGL - 180
- Located in Kelowna, British Columbia, Western Canada – Can ship worldwide
- Price USD $25,000 plus shipping
- Model 180
- Serial # 32225
- Reg C-GUGL
- Year 1956
- Manufacturer Cessna
- Engine Manufacturer Continental
- Engine Model O-470-K
- Propeller Manufacturer McCauley